Lorem
Welcome to the world of Lorem! This is a site for any type of roleplayer from beginner to advanced. You can be any type of animal as long as it is allowed here. This site is mainly for canine, feline, mythical, and extinct role play lovers. Although we do allow many other animals as well :3 oh yeah remember that guests can't have full assess to the site features such as posting or creating topics in certain area's and they cannot post in the chat box. Well if you are a member then what are you waiting for? Hurry and log in so we can have fun! <3
~Thunder was here Razz
Lorem
Welcome to the world of Lorem! This is a site for any type of roleplayer from beginner to advanced. You can be any type of animal as long as it is allowed here. This site is mainly for canine, feline, mythical, and extinct role play lovers. Although we do allow many other animals as well :3 oh yeah remember that guests can't have full assess to the site features such as posting or creating topics in certain area's and they cannot post in the chat box. Well if you are a member then what are you waiting for? Hurry and log in so we can have fun! <3
~Thunder was here Razz
Lorem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorem

A portal has open to a new planet ruled by animals canine, feline, Prey animals, even the extinct dragons on Earth are plentiful here, some mythological animals and those extinct live on this new planet much like Earth but even more untamed....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Buy Your Item and Bonuses!
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 pm by Thunder

» Buy Another Aura!
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:07 pm by Thunder

» Buy Another Element!
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:06 pm by Thunder

» Buy your Powers!
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:32 pm by Chaos Master

» Any Questions?
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 pm by Thunder

» ✧✧Wolves of the Silver Stars✧✧
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm by Thunder

» A Game Suggestion/Idea.....
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:55 am by Thunder

» UPDATES To thr site
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 pm by Thunder

» Rules -READ-
Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 pm by Thunder

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:35 am
Affiliates CLICK to vote for us!!!

Buy your Powers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos Master

Chaos Master

Prints : 793
I helped : 0

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:16 am

Buy your Powers here! 20 prints each. 28 for rare powers. (Sorry, kinda expensive but.... they're powers The maximum for powers for one character is 5! ;3

Acid~ You can have the ability to spit acid at enemies. You can also cause acid to ooze from your pores and drench your fur.

Poison Purge~ Poison will heal you instead of harming you.

Ancestors~ You can communicate with the deceased while sleeping.

Zombies~ You can raise the dead for a brief time, however it drains your stamina and practicing in the black arts cause the wielder to be looked down upon.

Sight Seeing~ You can see any place you have been to.

RARE~~28 PRINTS~~Precognition~ You have the ability to see the future, however only a few select hold this power, and fewer can control it, the majority of the time it comes at random.

Wild Shape~ You can take form of any animal, however it is very painful to transform, and a slightest thing could possibly change you back.

Multiplier~ You can make mirrors of yourself for a brief time, however it drains your stamina.

Illusions~ You can cause others to see illusions, and make them believe that they are at places they aren't at.

Gaze~ You can simply see passed any illusion and know that it is an illusion.

Metal~ The wielder has the ability to control metal, and make things from metal. They also usually wear a metal coat of armor and hold a knight's position.

0 Shield~ Creates a shield around the holder's body. It can only last for a brief moment.

Ninja~ You have mastered the art of hiding in the shadows and can even bend them to your will. You can use the shadows to hide and sneak in. However if you leave your shadows and even put a single paw into light, the shadows disappear and burn off, leaving you out in the open. Once a patch of shadows has been dissipated by the light, you cannot call on them again for quite some time.

Sniffer~ With this power you have the ability to "smell" past violent actions in a location, the "scent" of which fades with time. You can tell where a battle happened and you can even view some action in your mind, all from the scent of blood.

Succubus//Incubus~ With this power you can seduce almost anyone who you want to. You just simply have to physically touch them and for the succubi it sends a faint light red warmth throughout their victim's body, and for the incubus it sends a faint light green throughout their victim's body.

RARE~~28 PRINTS~~Fey~ This is a very hard power to control, it is also very rare that one has this power. Among those that do possess this power, fewer know how to control it. You can see into one's past. It usually happens when you first touch someone, but once you know how to fully control it, you can easily see into their past.

Serpent~ You emit a very poisonous liquid on the end of your fur that can be very harmful to your foes, or anyone who gets to close while the liquid oozes from the pores in your fur. It can be treated, but you can have hallucinations, become very sick, or even be unconscious while you are being treated. However, if left untreated, it can become very fatal.

Mimic~ You don't have just one power that flows through your veins. Once you come close to others that have powers, you can sense the other powers until you decide which one you want, then that power copies itself in you. However if you come across someone else who has a power, you then get their power.

Unseen~ You have the ability to temporarily be invisible. This power drains your energy very quickly, so the longer you use it, the less energy you have.

~RARE~28 PRINTS~Psionic~ You have mastered the mind and you can use your mind to mentally hurt others minds. This is a very rare power, and it can be very deadly to the beholder. When using it to hurt another mind, it sends sharp, painful surges throughout their brain that can either last for a short period of time (meaning about 30 minutes) or a long period of time (meaning days or even weeks). It really drains the user and it can also cause aneurisms in the brain of the user.

RARE~~ 28 PRINTS~~Sandman~ You can emit a sleeping powder from your fur, it is exceptional rare to one to have this, in all the history, there has only been one beholder of this. You can make anyone fall asleep for different periods of times with the powder.

NEW!! Paradox~~ You can stop time for a small period (About 3 minutes). However, this power can be deadly, for one wrong move can cause a major crack in time. It may also be deadly to your brain. (FREE to anyone with Time elements!)

Other Powers
Legend

. :Name of item
. :Info
. :Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. Winds Of the tornado . This item gives you the power to have powerful winds, like that of a tornado. A group of 5 or more of the same power animals can cause a very dangerous tornado, alone they can cause small 5 minute twisters that cause little or no damage. .20 prints
. Venom of the Death Bringer . The venom of this legendary snake will cause death to any animal. The venom is so strong that in order to keep the caretaker from dying they need to drink up to 5 times in one day. No one can ever survive the bite, and when bitten the venom goes to work fast by making the victim want to lay down and do nothing soon later they will be paralyzed as there tissue begins to leave giant gashes and holes which kills the victum in under 30 minutes. .  50 prints
More coming soon...but all is up for buying.

Last edited by Chaos Master on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

Prints : 502

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 am

Ill take Sandman (28), Sniffer (20), and Fey (28) for Peanut. Smile
So all of that adds up to:76
So my prints 313 subtracted by 76 should leave me with:237
Back to top Go down
https://lorem.forumotion.com
Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Prints : 788

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:54 pm

I'll take Precognition (28), Mimic (20) for Blue Mist
Metal (20) for Storm Bringer
Winds Of the tornado (20) for Snowstorm

That equals 88 prints and I have 257 which leaves me with 169 prints

Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumotion.org/
Chaos Master

Chaos Master

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Mkay. But, Thunder, you're the only person who can subtract prints.

Alsooooo...... I'm getting another chara. Getting him powas... but also for the others.

Psionic & Ancestors for my new character Shadow. -48

Paradox for Tempus. Free

Poison Purge for Speed. -20.
_________

All & all, - 68 points.

Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Ok, I subtracted the points a while ago. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chaos Master

Chaos Master

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:02 am

Thank yoo, but I am getting powers for my new character Seifer.

Psionic
Paradox

-53 points

Last edited by Chaos Master on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing Fail & Leaving Things Out)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Admin
Thunder

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 am

OK, your prints have been subtracted
Back to top Go down
Chaos Master

Chaos Master

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:32 pm

I'm going to buy Mimic and Multiplier for Jet, pwease. :3

-40 in all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buy your Powers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy your Powers!   Buy your Powers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy your Powers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lorem :: Role Play :: Potestatem Shop-
Jump to: